Thursday, November 15, 2012

Moved to Germany!

OK, so I'm a bit behind the times. BUT, I wanted you all to know that we're here and doing well. We've been traveling quite a bit and loving every minute of it! I'll attach some photos here and then try to start doing separate blogs for the different places we go so you can compare the beauty like we've been able to.

On this blog, I'll include some pictures of some the castles we've seen including the infamous Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace, the Imperial Castle of Nuremburg, the Residenz inWurzburg, and Heidelberg Castle, then a bit from some of the favorite cities we've seen in Germany: Bamberg, Garmisch, Heidelberg, Nuremberg, Rothenberg and Wurzburg.












1 comment:

  1. Amanda, it's good to hear from you. I am glad that you, Steve, and the girls are doing well. God Bless!
    Dianne and Howard Rankin

    ReplyDelete